Meet & Greet - Heathrow Airport Parking Service
Our Most Popular Service!
How Meet & Greet works:
A great service that takes the stress away from your journey, with peace of mind and the best security for your vehicle.
- IMPORTANT -30 minutes before arriving at your Heathrow Airport terminal, call us to confirm your arrival time. 07507592555(operation)
- Our chauffeur will be looking for your car at the meeting point at the terminal, he will approach you with your paperwork.
- He will complete a vehicle inspection and assist with your luggage, leaving you then to check in with peace of mind and stress free.
- Your car will be then driven by our fully insured chauffeur to our safe and secure car park.
- IMPORTANT - On your return, please call us when you Step off your Flight. 07507592555(operation)
- Your vehicle will be despatched and arrive back at the departure terminal approximately 25 minutes from your call, giving you time to clear passport control and collect your luggage.
Our affordable Meet and Greet Heathrow Parking service offers a convenient and hassle-free way of travelling to your terminal at Heathrow Airport. Euro Parking Heathrow’s Meet and Greet service saves you time and removes unnecessary hassle of bus transfers. Choose our Meet and Greet luxury service and experience how easy we make Heathrow Airport Parking.
30 minutes before your arrival please call 07507592555
Euro Parking Meet & Greet Directions
Terminal 1 postcode: TW6 1AP -,Once you exit the long tunnel follow signs for terminal 1 passenger pick up(short stay car park) then drive to the entry barrier, take a ticket and proceed to Row -D at ground level where you will be met by our staff.
Terminal 2 postcode: TW6 1EW -,Once you exit the long tunnel follow signs for terminal 2 and keep on the right lane. Then follow the signs for terminal 2 passenger pick up(short stay car park) and once entered the short stay car park keep left and drive to the barrier. Take the ticket and follow the signs for Level 2 and you will see the sign for off airport parking. Then go to row B where you will be met by our staff.
Terminal 3 postcode: TW6 3QG M4, exit Junction 4, Once you exit the long tunnel follow signs for terminal 3 passenger pick up(short stay car park) then drive to the entry barrier, take a ticket and proceed to Row -A at level 3 where you will be met by our staff.
Terminal 4 postcode: TW6 3XA - M25, exit Junction 14 Follow signs for terminal 4 departures, drive up the ramp staying in the left-lane and park your vehicle in lane –A where you will be met by our staff.
Terminal 5 postcode:TW6 2GA - M25, exit Junction 14, follow signs for Terminal 5 departures, Drive towards the passenger pickup and departure point, as you go up the ramp keep right and follow the sign for Passenger Pick up Short stay Car Park then follow the sign Level 4. Drive to the Barrier, take a ticket and then proceed to Row -S, where you will be met by our staff.
Note:Service provider will pay the entry and exit fee of the Short Stay Car Park up to 15 minutes.
Thank you for choosing Euro Parking Heathrow.